sabato, aprile 12, 2008

ragioni per essere sionisti

“I have no room in my heart for Jewish suffering... Why do you pester me with Jewish troubles? I feel equally close to the wretched victims of the rubber plantations in Putumayo or to the Negroes in Africa. ... I have no separate corner in my heart for the ghetto.”

Rosa Luxemburg, 1916 - tre anni prima di venire uccisa da nazionalisti tedeschi.



"I demand justice, and if I do not get it, the world will be transformed into a wasteland. In a place where I am a king among other kings - there the idea of progress will be realised. But if it is my fate to be cast outside of the framework, then I do not care if the rest of you go up in flames. And I will even help with this. There is no redemption for the world if I have no part in it. In the beginning, God created my demand."

Vladimir Ze'ev Jabotinsky, 1940 - nel pieno della catastrofe.

Nessun commento: